About the Australian High Commission in Papua New Guinea
Australian High Commission, Papua New Guinea - Godwit Road (Waigani), Port Moresby NCD, Papua New Guinea.
Postal address: Locked Bag 129, Waigani NCD.
Phone: (675) 7090 0100 Fax: (675) 325 9183.
Working with us
All current employment opportunities can be found here. This page is updated regularly and contains specific information about available positions and the Australian High Commission’s recruitment process.
Australian High Commission
Monday - Friday: 0800 - 1630, except for public holidays.
Australian Consular & Passport Office
Passport interviews and Notarial services - Monday - Friday: 0830 - 1230, except for public holidays.
Consular Office hours - Monday - Friday: 0800 - 1630, except for public holidays.
Out of these hours, in an emergency, please call (675) 7090 0100 to be transferred to the 24 hour Consular Emergency Centre (CEC). You can also call the CEC direct on (61) 2 6261 3305
Australian Consulate-General, Lae
C/o Lae International Hotel
4th Street Lae, Morobe Province
Postal Address: Locked Bag 236, Morobe,
PAPUA NEW GUINEA
Telephone: +675 472 3316
Facsimile: +675 472 6620
The High Commission will be closed on:
- Canberra Day - Monday 8 March, 2021
- Good Friday - Friday 2 April, 2021
- Easter Monday - Monday 5 April, 2021
- Queen's Birthday - Monday 14 June, 2021
- National Remembrance Day - Friday 23 July, 2021
- National Repentance Day - Thursday 26 August, 2021
- Independence Day - Thursday 16 September, 2021
- Labour Day (Australia) - Monday 4 October, 2021
- Christmas Day (in lieu) - Monday 27 December, 2021
- Boxing Day (in lieu) - Tuesday 28 December, 2021
- Additional DFAT Holiday - Wednesday 29 December, 2021
- Additional DFAT Holiday - Thursday 30 December, 2021
- Additional DFAT Holiday - Friday 31 December, 2021