Story Series of PNG-Australian Poros
Papua New Guinea and Australia share a unique relationship, we are neighbours with deep historical ties. However, it is the everyday people to people connections between Papua New Guineans and Australians, built over time and still being built every day, that make up the true fabric of our closeness and the strength of our relationship.
It’s been a tough couple of years and in 2022 we want to share with you some stories of real connection, friendship, family and collaboration, because even with the distance imposed by COVID-19 the ties remain strong.
- Bruce and Margaret – 55 years of love (and counting)
- Matt and Mike – Tupla didiman
- Adrian and Lawrence – A shared passion for basketball
- Tim, Cameron and Ben - Taking flight
- Mike and Nime - Friendship and Veterinary Science
- Jacqui and Adam – From unlikely friends to being like family
- Maika and Sally - from generation to generation, family and friends
- Felix and Rob - A bromance forged in Christ and in Chimbu